I know this world is quite big and maybe I don’t have enough time to visit all the places and do all the things around the world I want in life. For that reason I think it’s a good idea to create my own Travel Bucket List so I can give priority to the experiences I desire most to live though.
Actually I’m going to create three Travel Bucket Lists: one about 50 experiences in Spain; another one about 50 experiences in Europe; and the last one the same but in the rest of the world. If one day I complete my travel Bucket List, I’m sure that by that time I will be quite old. But now it’s time to live life and the adventure!
By the way, in the following you’ll find a map so that it’s more visual for you to locate the different places in the world I want to visit. It contains marks which you can click on if you want to read the descriptions of the different experiences of my Travel Bucket List placed on the map.
My Travel Bucket List around Spain
- ✔ To be a tourist guide in my home city (Málaga) for just one day and never stop enjoying it.
- To visit Barcelona and stroll around its streets and landmarks.
- ✔ To visit the Teide National Park in Tenerife (Canary Islands).
- To do one of the routes of the Camino de Santiago, which is a pilgrimage to the shrine of the apostle St. James the Great in the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela in Galicia.
- To eat pintxos in San Sebastián (Basque Country).
- ✔ To drive around Mallorca and relax in some of its many calas and beaches.
- To relax and swim in the calas and beaches of Ibiza and Formentera.
- ✔ To visit the Alhambra and gaze at it from the Barrio de Albaicín, which is a district in the city of Granada.
My Travel Bucket List around Europe
- ✔ To visit London and get lost in the Underground accidentally.
- To travel by car around the Algarve in Portugal.
- To eat tasty Greek food in Santorini and any of the other Greek islands as well as relaxing on its idyllic beaches.
- To eat a crêpe under the Eiffel Tower.
- To stare at a panoramic view of the Norwegian fiords from the Preikestolen.
- To see the Northern Lights in Lapland.
- To discover Ireland and experience long walks throughout its green countryside.
- To travel different countries in Europe by train.
- To take pictures in the five villagues which are known as Cinque Terre in Italy: Monterosso al Mare, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Riomaggiore.
- To have my own tourist picture of the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- ✔ To stroll along the beautiful streets of Stockholm and eat lots of kanelbullar (cinnamon rolls).
My Travel Bucket List around the rest of the World
- To visit the seven continents.
- To go four a walk in the Great Wall of China.
- To make a road trip through the USA.
- To travel on the Trans-Siberian Railway.
- To visit New york and observe the city skyline from the Empire Sate Building.
- To explore Australia and New Zealand.
- To experience the Carnival of Rio de Janeiro.
- To relax and swim in the waters of Phi Phi Islands in Thailand.
- To see the Hanami (when cherry trees blossom) and eat sushi in Japan.